Wednesday 20 February 2013

LFW S/S13

london fashion week
I haven't posted anything for a while, but I have the perfect excuse in that I've been down in London for fashion week, and my laptop is far too huge to consider carrying it anywhere.

My sister writes for an online fashion magazine, so she troops down for the shows each season and I tag along when I can. We always stay in Covent Garden which, besides being a beautiful area of London, is also super close to Somerset House, which is fashion week central. Although I don't attend the shows, there is an amazing atmosphere in London during fashion week. You see loads of fashion people around the city, and there's usually exhibitions and special events going on everywhere. I'll post some photos and things of the various things I went to see in a bit, but in the mean time you can check out my Instagram for more photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment