Sunday 10 February 2013

Serpent of Temptation

Pamela Love Snake BanglesHow amazing are these Pamela Love bangles?! I’ve always loved animal themed jewelry like this, but it’s often enamelled and brightly coloured, which means it doesn’t go with all of your clothes. But these are perfect. Every time I see a Pamela Love collection I think she won’t be able to beat it, but she always comes out with something even better, I don’t know how she manages it!

These bangles come in silver and bronze, although Love announced on twitter that she was doing a limited edition rose gold for Valentines Day. That one is available from her own website I think, these ones in the photograph are from Bona Drag (a brilliant online boutique in case you haven’t heard of it). The silver is $368, so not the cheapest pieces from PL, but I think they’re something that you could wear every day, so you’d get a good cost per wear from them. I think these are absolutely amazing, the only question is, silver or gold?
 



No comments:

Post a Comment