Monday 11 February 2013

Thakoon Fall 2013 RTW


Thakoon Fall 2013 RTW My sister and I were talking the other day about the differences between the four fashion cities, and we both came to the same consensus that New York tends to be our least favourite. It seems like the majority of the designers who show there, aren't the best for originality. Many of them produce beautiful clothes (I always love the collections of Oscar de la Renta in particular), however they're always quite commercial, and lacking a little in creativity.                                                                                       However, while glancing through some show photos today, I came across Thakoon, and his collection caught my eye straight away. He showed beautiful, silky dresses, which he toughened up with mesh panels and beige and blue tinted furs. This coat in particular would be top of my wish list! The collection had just the right balance of tough, utilitarian style, and stunning girly detailing. Plus it isn't many designers who could make a fur shirt and matching skirt look good.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment